- Legislated regulation for Aerial Photogrammetry [National Geography Institute, Bylaw #21].
- Joined UNCSGN [U.N. Conference on the Standardization of Geographical Names].
- Legislated regulation for the astronomical survey [National Geography Institute, Instruction #10].
- Legislated regulation for the public survey. [Ministry of Construction, Instruction #357].
- Finished producing topographical maps on the scale of 1:50,000, 1:25,000.
- Established Korea-Japan conference for cooperation in geodesy and cartography.
- Signed an agreement to exchange maps with USA.
- Authorized Korean Association of Surveying and Mapping