- Participation in the 19th UNRCC-AP and 18th PCGIAP plenary meeting
- The delegation of NGII participated in the 19th UNRCC-AP and 18th PCGIAP plenary meeting held on 29 October - 1 November 2012 in Bangkok, Thailand.
- - Period: November 24~28, 2013 - Venue: NASG, China
- - Period: October 20~November 9, 2013 - Organization: Operated by NGII and KOICA - Participation...
- - Period: November 13~14, 2013 - Venue: COEX in Seoul, the Republic of Korea
- - Period: October 28~30, 2013 - Venue: Teheran, Iran
- - Time: September 25, 2013 - Venue: National Geographic Information Institute, the Republic of Kor...
- The Gazetteer of Korea The Gazetteer of Korea provides a clear and comprehensive view of geographical names and their mapped locations in Korea.
- Toponymic Guidelines The current publication Toponymic Guidelines for Map and Other Editors: For International Use is intended to provide assistance in understanding and using geographical names in the Republic of Korea.
NGII maintains geodetic reference network(benchmark, triangulation point, GPS, VLBI, UCP).
A geocentric coordinate system was introduced and applied since 2003.
NGII provides 1:5,000 base map nationwide, 1:1,000 digital map in the urban area.
Updating period is every 2 years.
National Land Survey is composed of collecting land data and constructing its management system for the establishment of National Land Policies.
We publishes statistical yearbook with land survey results.
As the national surveying and mapping organization, the NGII closely cooperate with foreign organization.
We have served as the secretariat of PCGIAP since 2010. Also, NGII, Korea will host High Level Forum on GGIM (global geospatial Information Management) in October 2011.